15 March 2012

I'm a sci-fi writer - Alex J. Cavanaugh

name - Alex J. Cavanaugh Occupation -  Writer Location -  United States and my Introduction -  I'm a sci-fi writer on a journey of discovery - books, movies, music, games, and TV shows. I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree and work in web design and graphics. I minored in music and play several instruments, including guitar. I'm experienced in technical editing and worked with an adult literacy program for several years. A fan of all things science fiction, my interests range from books and movies to music and games. I'm the founder of the Insecure Writer's sSupport Group and a co-host of the A to Z Challenge. My firt book, CassaStar, was released on October 19, 2010. The sequel, CassaFire, was released February 28, 2012. I live in the Carolinas with my wife. and my blog link - Alex J. Cavanaugh..click here

Blog Archive