24 April 2012

Hi girls and boys, I'm - Patrizia

इनका शुभ नाम है - Patrizia और इनकी Industry है - Student  और इनकी Location है -Mannheim, Germany आगे Patrizia अपने Introduction में कहती हैं -  Student, blogger, fashion and life lover .and ABOUT Patrizia - Hi girls and boys, I'm Patrizia! I was born 19 years ago in Gifhorn and I currently am a student at University of Mannheim. September 2011 I opened this fashion blog. I am posting fashion news, outfit posts and make-up tips in english ( 57% of my readers are foreigners ) October 2011 I was chosen by boticca.com to feature them on my blog, which was a big honor for me.Thanks to my lovely readers for your support. Reading your comments is the best reward for me. To contact me please CLICK HERE .Thanks for reading . और इनका ब्लाग है - smallnoble ( CLICK HERE for visit ) अभी क्लिक करें ।

Blog Archive