01 March 2012

we were on our way - P.N. Subramanian

इनका शुभ नाम है - P.N. Subramanian और इनकी Industry है Environment और इनकी  Location है Bhopal and Paliakara ( Thrissur ) MP Kerala  India पी एन सुबृमनियन जी का
Interests है Numismatics, Archaeology, Ancient History and Travel करने में । और इनका Favourite Music है - Carnatic and Hindusthani सुबृमनियन जी लिखते हैं - On my return journey from Kerala I happened to stay with him for a fortnight. One day even before I could remind, he casually asked me if I have any plans to purchase vests any more. I replied in the affirmative adding that I would also like to buy few Tees ( T Shirts ) as they too are said to be cheaper there. He nodded and suggested for a visit to a knitting factory at Tirupur with whom he had friendly connections. Very next day we were on our way. और इनका ब्लाग है - मल्हार । जाने हेतु क्लिक करें

Blog Archive